Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Tuesday · March 2, 2021
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Northern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Idaho.
- The city was founded in 1862 in the wake of a gold rush which began the previous year near Pierce.
- As of the 2010 census, the population was 31,894, up from 30,904 in 2000.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Because of dams (and their locks) on the Snake and Columbia River, it is reachable by some ocean-going vessels.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist/IM.
- Located at the confluence of the Snake River and Clearwater River, thirty miles (50 km) upstream and southeast of the Lower Granite Dam.
- It is the second-largest city in the northern Idaho region, behind Coeur d'Alene, and ninth-largest in the state.
- This is a city and the county seat of Nez Perce County, Idaho, United States, in the state's north central region.
- Must BE Boarded.
- It is the principal city in the Metropolitan Statistical Area, which includes all of Nez Perce County and Asotin County, Washington.
- The Port is the distinction of being the farthest inland port east of the West Coast.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Feb 5.