Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Wednesday · September 23, 2020
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Licensing assistance available.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- Closed ICU.
- Acls certification needed.
- No procedures required.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 16 patients per day.
- This client is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible.
- The work schedule is 12-hour day and swing shifts.
- Competitive compensation.
- Well-qualified candidates are eligible to receive licensing assistance.
- Patient volume averages 16 per day.
- Additionally, candidates should have Acls certification.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- Board certified or eligible.
- An Idaho facility is looking for a permanent hospitalist.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Aug 19.