Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Wednesday · June 3, 2020
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The work schedule is 12-hour day and swing shifts.
- Closed ICU.
- Well-qualified candidates are eligible to receive licensing assistance.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- An Idaho facility is looking for a permanent hospitalist.
- This client is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible.
- Acls certification needed.
- No procedures required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Additionally, candidates should have Acls certification.
- Patient volume averages 16 per day.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- Competitive compensation.
- Licensing assistance available.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- 16 patients per day.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.