Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Wednesday · September 23, 2020
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Volumes range from 16 patients per day.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Closed ICU.
- No procedures required.
- Acls certification needed.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Competitive compensation.
- This client is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- Licensing assistance available.
- The work schedule is 15 shifts per month.
- Additionally, candidates should have an Acls certification.
- Board certified or eligible.
- An Idaho facility has an opening for temporary hospitalist coverage.
- One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process.
- Well-qualified candidates are eligible to receive licensing assistance.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Aug 19.