Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- NNPs provide a combination of in-house and on-. Responsibilities include managing neonatal patients and providing education to nursing staff and families.
- There are teaching opportunities available with residents from the university frequently rotating through the unit.
- This is a new and state-of-the-art Nicu with an ADC of 20, approximately 1500 births and 285 Nicu admissions annually.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- Job Posting ID: 1018992.
- We are working with a facility in Idaho that is in need of locum tenens assistance from a neonatal nurse practitioner.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Reference ID: ORD-071087-NP-ID.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Nov 27.