Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Idaho Falls) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nursing Staff is on an acuity basis with 1:2 nursing being the most common.
- Length Of Assignment: 7on/7off locums.
- October 7th-13th.
- Location: Idaho Falls.
- 23rd- Dec 31st.
- Does physician need Board Certification: Yes.
- 7 on/7off shifts.
- Does physician need Board Eligibility: Yes.
- Daytime coverage average 10 hours with every other night on-.
- Dates of Coverage: Client will need 14 shifts a month.
- Specialty Needed: CCM.
- Sep 9th -29th.
- Daily Patient Volume: 16.
- List any special certifications or requirements (including special procedures) needed to perform in this position: The Locums need to be able to do bronchs, place central lines, and intubate.
- Describe the make-up of support staff (techs, nursing, mid-levels, etc.
- August 5th -18th.
- Describe monthly coverage.
- November 25th- Dec 1st.
- Practice EMR: Meditech.
- August 26th - Sep 1st.
- Patient Volume: 16.
- July 22nd - 28th.
- Critical Care: Intensivist Locums Need.
- October 28nd-Nov 3rd.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- There is one midlevel provider that is not allowed to help with any kind of procedure (Monday through Friday) and one monitor tech 24 hours per day.
- Describe the daily shift requirements (Productive, Night. An average of 10 hours daytime coverage.
- November 11th- 17th.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 13.