Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Wednesday · June 3, 2020
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Idaho Falls) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Describe monthly coverage.
- October 7th-13th.
- Describe the daily shift requirements (Productive, Night. An average of 10 hours daytime coverage.
- 23rd- Dec 31st.
- Does physician need Board Certification: Yes.
- October 28nd-Nov 3rd.
- Daytime coverage average 10 hours with every other night on-.
- 7 on/7off shifts.
- List any special certifications or requirements (including special procedures) needed to perform in this position: The Locums need to be able to do bronchs, place central lines, and intubate.
- November 25th- Dec 1st.
- Practice EMR: Meditech.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- August 5th -18th.
- July 22nd - 28th.
- Does physician need Board Eligibility: Yes.
- Patient Volume: 16.
- November 11th- 17th.
- Location: Idaho Falls.
- Sep 9th -29th.
- Dates of Coverage: Client will need 14 shifts a month.
- There is one midlevel provider that is not allowed to help with any kind of procedure (Monday through Friday) and one monitor tech 24 hours per day.
- Length Of Assignment: 7on/7off locums.
- Daily Patient Volume: 16.
- August 26th - Sep 1st.
- Specialty Needed: CCM.
- Critical Care: Intensivist Locums Need.
- Nursing Staff is on an acuity basis with 1:2 nursing being the most common.
- Describe the make-up of support staff (techs, nursing, mid-levels, etc.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 13.