Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Saturday · August 17, 2019
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Idaho Falls) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Idaho Falls.
- Practice EMR: Meditech.
- Length Of Assignment: 7on/7off locums.
- Patient Volume: 16.
- Describe monthly coverage.
- August 5th -18th.
- July 22nd - 28th.
- October 7th-13th.
- Does physician need Board Certification: Yes.
- Nursing Staff is on an acuity basis with 1:2 nursing being the most common.
- November 11th- 17th.
- Daily Patient Volume: 16.
- Describe the make-up of support staff (techs, nursing, mid-levels, etc.
- October 28nd-Nov 3rd.
- Sep 9th -29th.
- List any special certifications or requirements (including special procedures) needed to perform in this position: The Locums need to be able to do bronchs, place central lines, and intubate.
- 23rd- Dec 31st.
- Specialty Needed: CCM.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Daytime coverage average 10 hours with every other night on-.
- Critical Care: Intensivist Locums Need.
- Does physician need Board Eligibility: Yes.
- Describe the daily shift requirements (Productive, Night. An average of 10 hours daytime coverage.
- August 26th - Sep 1st.
- November 25th- Dec 1st.
- 7 on/7off shifts.
- There is one midlevel provider that is not allowed to help with any kind of procedure (Monday through Friday) and one monitor tech 24 hours per day.
- Dates of Coverage: Client will need 14 shifts a month.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.