Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Idaho Falls) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locum Rate: $170/hour.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Facility Beds: 180.
- Sub-specialties: Full subspecialty backup.
- Codes: TBD.
- Shift: 12 hours: 2 MDs (7a-7p), 1 MD (7p-7a), and 1 MLP (7a-2p) M-F.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Additional details are below.
- Paid by Smart.
- Patient Encounters: 15-18 per day shift, 2-3 admits per day.
- ICU: Open (15 beds) with intensivists available.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Smart is seeking a BC/BE, IM or FP physician for a locum tenens opportunity in Eastern Idaho.
- Credentialing: 60 days with an active license, 80-120 days with no license.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Jun 13.