Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Idaho Falls) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shift: 12 hours: 2 MDs (7a-7p), 1 MD (7p-7a), and 1 MLP (7a-2p) M-F.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Sub-specialties: Full subspecialty backup.
- Paid by Smart.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Additional details are below.
- Facility Beds: 180.
- Patient Encounters: 15-18 per day shift, 2-3 admits per day.
- Smart is seeking a BC/BE, IM or FP physician for a locum tenens opportunity in Eastern Idaho.
- Locum Rate: $170/hour.
- Codes: TBD.
- EMR: Meditech.
- ICU: Open (15 beds) with intensivists available.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Credentialing: 60 days with an active license, 80-120 days with no license.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Jun 4.