Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Idaho Falls) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid by Smart.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- ICU: Open (15 beds) with intensivists available.
- Facility Beds: 180.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Shift: 12 hours: 2 MDs (7a-7p), 1 MD (7p-7a), and 1 MLP (7a-2p) M-F.
- Credentialing: 60 days with an active license, 80-120 days with no license.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Smart is seeking a BC/BE, IM or FP physician for a locum tenens opportunity in Eastern Idaho.
- Additional details are below.
- Codes: TBD.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Patient Encounters: 15-18 per day shift, 2-3 admits per day.
- Locum Rate: $170/hour.
- Sub-specialties: Full subspecialty backup.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Jun 4.