Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Thursday · February 20, 2020
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Government: No.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- We are working with a facility in Idaho that is seeking a neonatal nurse practitioner for a locum tenens position.
- Job Posting ID: 1003917.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- The NNP will provide a combination of in-house and on-. Responsibilities include managing neonatal patients, and providing education to nursing staff and families.
- Reference ID: ORD-063953-NP-ID.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Apr 12.