Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Boise) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Level IV Trauma Center.
- Retirement (403b).
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Boise, ID.
- As a member of the medical group, the selected candidate will also need to obtain Idaho and Oregon medical licensure to maintain and strengthen the Health System's hospitalist medicine program across all communities we serve.
- The Hospitalist group consists of 22 physicians (12 full time, 8 part time and 2 PRN) and 12 APPs.
- This opportunity offers 152 - 12 hour shifts annually in the form of 7 on/ 7 off blocks.
- The group manages a high acuity medical service, is integrally involved with the stroke program, works in co-management with orthopedics, and is looking to further expand perioperative services and consultative services.
- Requirements for this opportunity include a strong Internal Medicine residency background with Hospitalist training and a desire to develop a practice to support a growing multi-specialty medical group.
- Samg is a physician led and accountable 450+ provider multispecialty group practice.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail.
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right Internal Medicine Hospitalist to join a growing team and be part of Saint Alphonsus Health System.
- Community family medicine clinics.
- Saint Alphonsus Medical Group (Samg) and Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center (Sarmc) have an excellent full time employment opportunity for an Internal Medicine Hospitalist to join a growing Hospital Medicine group located in Boise, Idaho.
- Sahs specialty physicians who rotate in outreach clinics.
- Support for the Hospitalist team includes 24/7 Crna Anesthesia.
- Sign-on Incentives.
- The ideal candidate will commit to a multi-disciplinary team approach to patient care while demonstrating and modeling our organization's core values of reverence, a commitment to those who are poor, justice, stewardship and integrity.
- The opportunity also requires the granting of privileges at Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center (Sarmc).
- PTO & CME Allocation.
- Saint Alphonsus Family Medicine clinic on-site.
- Hospitalists also take part in teaching Internal Medicine residents and are not responsible for ICU coverage or procedures.
- The Hospitalists are the primary admitting service for the vast majority of primary care providers in the Saint Alphonsus network.
- Student Loan Repayment.
- Physician hospitalist experience ranges from new grads to 20+ years.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.