Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Saturday · July 21, 2018
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Lewiston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- 13-19 day shift x 2.
- Need someone as soon as **August 14th** and will have 7 on/7 off availability ongoing.
- September Schedule - 29 shifts.
- 18 - 24 days.
- 28 - Sept 3 Days.
- 24 - October 1 days shift.
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- 2 - 8 Day shift x 2.
- Can be IM or FM.
- Pay rate depends on experience and availability).
- Average about 15 patients per shift.
- 21- 27 Days.
- We have an open ICU, Intensivist coverage Monday-Friday and dedicated Nocturnist so no night.
- 20 - 26 day shifts.
- 14 - 20 Days.
- Competitive Hourly Rate.
- S., please do not hesitate to reach out to me or.
- 25 & 26 weekend Days.
- Hospitalist - IM/FM - Urgent Need Locums- Idaho - High Pay!
- 23 - 29 day shift.
- Candidate needs to be comfortable inserting lines and managing vents since we do not have Intensivist coverage on the weekend.
- October Schedule - 44 shifts.
- 27 & 28 weekend days shift.
- 70 bed hospital.
- 16 - 22 day shift x 2.
- 10 & 11 weekend days shifts.
- August Schedule - 20 shifts.
- 24 - 25 weekend day shifts.
- 22 & 23 weekend shift.
- Hospitlal on Washington-Idaho boarder for an ongoing Hospitalist physician.
- 15 & 16 weekend shift.
- Assignment of a personal contract career consultant.
- Paid Weekly.
- 4 - 10 Days.
- EMR is Meditech.
- 30 - Nov 5 x 2.
- State Medical License Assistance.
- 17 & 18 x 3.
- Pay Rate: (Above market Rates are available.
- 1 & 2 weekend days shift.
- Nationwide opportunities.
- November Schedule - 45 shifts.
- Guaranteed base hourly rate.
- Customized job search.
- December (TBD).
This locum job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Elevate Healthcare Consultants.