Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Saturday · July 21, 2018
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Northern Idaho) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible.
- Shifts are 7a-7p.
- No. Average patient load is 15 patients per day.
- Client has multiple openings and will consider candidates who can work 7 days in a row or cover weekends only.
- This is an ongoing need starting in August.
- A facility located in Northern Idaho is seeking Internal Medicine and Family Practice Hospitalists for 7 day blocks and weekend coverage.
This locum job opening was posted
by Onyx M.D..