Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Sunday · June 24, 2018
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Idaho) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: CC / Pulm.
- Out-patient only, consultative with ICU/ED during business hours.
- Ideal candidate wants to be collegial and consultative with ICU and Hospitalist Team.
- Location: Idaho.
- Ebus a bonus as we have the equipment.
- Length Of Assignment: 3 months / ongoing.
- 15+ patients per day.
- Must be excellent communicator, skilled clinician, timely with documentation.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Mix of out and in patient work.
- We are looking for a candidate who wants to be a part of a growing culture of patient focused providers that enjoy each other, their patients and their community.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.