Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Sunday · June 24, 2018
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Idaho) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: Director of Hospitalist.
- Location: Idaho.
- Great support staff and wonderful community.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Come be a part of one of and run one of the best facilities and staff in the country.
- BC a must.
- Length Of Assignment: locum to perm.
- Relax and visit national parks and wonderful local community shops and restaurants.
- Great schools and universities await you.
- Spend your down time in the outdoors snow skiing, water skiing, hiking in the beautiful mountains.
- Enjoy so many diverse activities and places in an amazing community that you would love to become a part of.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.