Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lewiston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ability to provide a full scope of Hospital based primary care.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture's long, rewarding careers.
- A city steeped in history, Lewiston traces its beginnings to the Lewis and Clark Expedition.
- Through the Columbia/Snake waterway and three port districts, the community serves as an economic hub for the Inland Northwest and a window to the Pacific Rim.
- Emergency Medicine group employed by HNI.
- St. Joseph Regional Medical Center is the largest full-service medical center between Boise, Idaho, and Spokane, Washington, providing advanced-level specialty healthcare.
- Intensivist covers ICU during day.
- Our commitment to providing exceptional care for our community means having highly skilled and certified physicians on our healthcare team and a quality facility with the latest in medical technology.
- Resources, Training & Culture - HNI's exclusive Hnicore Program provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers.
- The Lewis Clark Valley is often referred to as the "Banana Belt" of the Pacific Northwest due to the mild winter climate that allows for year-round activities.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- Located at the confluence of the scenic Snake and Clearwater rivers approximately 465 river miles from the Pacific Ocean, Lewiston is the most inland seaport on the West Coast.
- 8 physician program, 3 Hospitalists and 1 Nocturnists per day.
- Why HNI Healthcare?
- Supportive hospital administration team.
- Hnicore establishes a culture of excellence in clinical, operational and financial performance.
- HNI empowers Physician's careers through VitalSignstm technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture.
- For the truly adventurous, a trip to Hells Canyon, the deepest canyon in North America, is a must.
- HNI Healthcare is recruiting PRN/Locums Hospitalists and Nocturnists to join their team at St. Joseph Regional Medical Center in Lewiston, Idaho.
- 114 bed, Level III Trauma Center.
- We also have a wide range of cultural, ethnic and educational advantages, including ballet, symphony, theatre, concerts, and university seminars.
- Competitive compensation and malpractice insurance.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training.
- Using physician-generated, real-time data and analytics, VitalSigns enables clinicians to manage workflow, capture charges, monitor performance, and collaborate and align with colleagues and hospital leadership.
- Technology - HNI developed VitalSignsTM to give its providers the tools to make direct impact on clinical, operational and financial outcomes.
- Flexible schedule - 12 hour shifts.
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Resources, Training & Culture - HNI Healthcare is also home to our exclusive Hnicore program a comprehensive training and thought leadership program that provides support for physician services, provider relations, performance improvement and ongoing clinician education.
- Ability to perform procedures preferred.
This perm job from HNI Healthcare was last open on Feb 14.