Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Sunday · June 24, 2018
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lewiston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Through the Columbia/Snake waterway and three port districts, the community serves as an economic hub for the Inland Northwest and a window to the Pacific Rim.
- Why HNI Healthcare?
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Ability to provide a full scope of Hospital based primary care.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- For the truly adventurous, a trip to Hells Canyon, the deepest canyon in North America, is a must.
- Ability to perform procedures preferred.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training.
- Technology - HNI developed VitalSignsTM to give its providers the tools to make direct impact on clinical, operational and financial outcomes.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture's long, rewarding careers.
- Supportive hospital administration team.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- HNI empowers Physician's careers through VitalSignstm technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture.
- Resources, Training & Culture - HNI's exclusive Hnicore Program provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers.
- Hnicore establishes a culture of excellence in clinical, operational and financial performance.
- Our commitment to providing exceptional care for our community means having highly skilled and certified physicians on our healthcare team and a quality facility with the latest in medical technology.
- A city steeped in history, Lewiston traces its beginnings to the Lewis and Clark Expedition.
- The Lewis Clark Valley is often referred to as the "Banana Belt" of the Pacific Northwest due to the mild winter climate that allows for year-round activities.
- We also have a wide range of cultural, ethnic and educational advantages, including ballet, symphony, theatre, concerts, and university seminars.
- Competitive compensation and malpractice insurance.
- Resources, Training & Culture - HNI Healthcare is also home to our exclusive Hnicore program a comprehensive training and thought leadership program that provides support for physician services, provider relations, performance improvement and ongoing clinician education.
- 114 bed, Level III Trauma Center.
- Using physician-generated, real-time data and analytics, VitalSigns enables clinicians to manage workflow, capture charges, monitor performance, and collaborate and align with colleagues and hospital leadership.
- Located at the confluence of the scenic Snake and Clearwater rivers approximately 465 river miles from the Pacific Ocean, Lewiston is the most inland seaport on the West Coast.
- St. Joseph Regional Medical Center is the largest full-service medical center between Boise, Idaho, and Spokane, Washington, providing advanced-level specialty healthcare.
- Flexible schedule - 12 hour shifts.
- Intensivist covers ICU during day.
- Emergency Medicine group employed by HNI.
- 8 physician program, 3 Hospitalists and 1 Nocturnists per day.
- HNI Healthcare is recruiting PRN/Locums Hospitalists and Nocturnists to join their team at St. Joseph Regional Medical Center in Lewiston, Idaho.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by HNI Healthcare