Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lewiston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Designated Level III Trauma with over 32,000 visits per year.
- Our commitment to providing exceptional care for our community means having highly skilled and certified physicians on our healthcare team and a quality facility with the latest in medical technology.
- About the Community.
- HNI Healthcare is recruiting an Emergency Medicine Physician to join their team at St. Joseph Regional Medical Center in Lewiston, Idaho.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training.
- Prefer b/c EM physicians but will consider FP with relevant experience.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package.
- Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture's long, rewarding careers.
- HNI empowers Physicians careers through technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture.
- Located at the confluence of the scenic Snake and Clearwater rivers approximately 465 river miles from the Pacific Ocean, Lewiston is the most inland seaport on the West Coast.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Ability to provide a full scope of emergency medicine.
- Joseph Regional Medical Center).
- Emergency Medicine Physician - Lewiston, ID (St.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Resources, Training & Culture - HNI's exclusive Hnicore Program provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers.
- Collegial group of Physicians and Physician Assistants with extremely low turnover and a 35-year history of serving the community.
- A city steeped in history, Lewiston traces its beginnings to the Lewis and Clark Expedition.
- Profit-Sharing bonus and sign-on bonus for employed physicians.
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- St. Joseph Regional Medical Center is the largest full-service medical center between Boise, Idaho, and Spokane, Washington, providing advanced-level specialty healthcare.
- Through the Columbia/Snake waterway and three port districts, the community serves as an economic hub for the Inland Northwest and a window to the Pacific Rim.
- The Lewis Clark Valley is often referred to as the "Banana Belt" of the Pacific Northwest due to the mild winter climate that allows for year-round activities.
- Updated and renovated Emergency Department completed in 2015.
- For the truly adventurous, a trip to Hells Canyon, the deepest canyon in North America, is a must.
- Flexible schedule which is determined by the all the providers in the group.
- Why HNI Healthcare?
- We also have a wide range of cultural, ethnic and educational advantages, including ballet, symphony, theatre, concerts, and university seminars.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by HNI Healthcare