Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lewiston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- We also have a wide range of cultural, ethnic and educational advantages, including ballet, symphony, theatre, concerts, and university seminars.
- Our commitment to providing exceptional care for our community means having highly skilled and certified physicians on our healthcare team and a quality facility with the latest in medical technology.
- Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture's long, rewarding careers.
- Ability to provide a full scope of emergency medicine.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package.
- St. Joseph Regional Medical Center is the largest full-service medical center between Boise, Idaho, and Spokane, Washington, providing advanced-level specialty healthcare.
- Updated and renovated Emergency Department completed in 2015.
- HNI empowers Physicians careers through technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training.
- Prefer b/c EM physicians but will consider FP with relevant experience.
- Flexible schedule which is determined by the all the providers in the group.
- Why HNI Healthcare?
- Through the Columbia/Snake waterway and three port districts, the community serves as an economic hub for the Inland Northwest and a window to the Pacific Rim.
- Located at the confluence of the scenic Snake and Clearwater rivers approximately 465 river miles from the Pacific Ocean, Lewiston is the most inland seaport on the West Coast.
- For the truly adventurous, a trip to Hells Canyon, the deepest canyon in North America, is a must.
- About the Community.
- Resources, Training & Culture - HNI's exclusive Hnicore Program provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers.
- HNI Healthcare is recruiting an Emergency Medicine Physician to join their team at St. Joseph Regional Medical Center in Lewiston, Idaho.
- Emergency Medicine Physician - Lewiston, ID (St.
- Joseph Regional Medical Center).
- The Lewis Clark Valley is often referred to as the "Banana Belt" of the Pacific Northwest due to the mild winter climate that allows for year-round activities.
- Designated Level III Trauma with over 32,000 visits per year.
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- Profit-Sharing bonus and sign-on bonus for employed physicians.
- Collegial group of Physicians and Physician Assistants with extremely low turnover and a 35-year history of serving the community.
- A city steeped in history, Lewiston traces its beginnings to the Lewis and Clark Expedition.
This perm job from HNI Healthcare was last open on Feb 14.