Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Thursday · February 20, 2020
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lewiston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12 hour shifts with 7 days on & 7 days off schedule, 182 shifts per year.
- The Lewis Clark Valley is often referred to as the "Banana Belt" of the Pacific Northwest due to the mild winter climate that allows for year-round activities.
- Emergency Medicine group employed by HNI.
- 114 Bed, Level III Trauma Center.
- Through the Columbia/Snake waterway and three port districts, the community serves as an economic hub for the Inland Northwest and a window to the Pacific Rim.
- Competitive compensation, bonus and comprehensive benefit package.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- We also have a wide range of cultural, ethnic and educational advantages, including ballet, symphony, theatre, concerts, and university seminars.
- Located at the confluence of the scenic Snake and Clearwater rivers approximately 465 river miles from the Pacific Ocean, Lewiston is the most inland seaport on the West Coast.
- HNI Healthcare is recruiting Hospitalists to join their team at St. Joseph Regional Medical Center in Lewiston, Idaho.
- Hospitalist - Lewiston, ID (St.
- HNI empowers Physician's careers through VitalSignstm technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture.
- Our commitment to providing exceptional care for our community means having highly skilled and certified physicians on our healthcare team and a quality facility with the latest in medical technology.
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- Joseph Regional Medical Center).
- For the truly adventurous, a trip to Hells Canyon, the deepest canyon in North America, is a must.
- Supportive Hospital Administration team.
- Intensivist covers ICU during day.
- St. Joseph Regional Medical Center is the largest full-service medical center between Boise, Idaho, and Spokane, Washington, providing advanced-level specialty healthcare.
- Resources, Training & Culture - HNI's exclusive Hnicore Program provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers.
- Why HNI Healthcare?
- Using physician-generated, real-time data and analytics, VitalSigns enables clinicians to manage workflow, capture charges, monitor performance, and collaborate and align with colleagues and hospital leadership.
- 8 Physician program, 3 Hospitalists and 1 Nocturnists per day.
- Resources, Training & Culture - HNI Healthcare is also home to our exclusive Hnicore program a comprehensive training and thought leadership program that provides support for physician services, provider relations, performance improvement and ongoing clinician education.
- Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture's long, rewarding careers.
- Ability to perform procedures preferred but not required.
- Technology - HNI developed VitalSignsTM to give its providers the tools to make direct impact on clinical, operational and financial outcomes.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training.
- Hnicore establishes a culture of excellence in clinical, operational and financial performance.
- A city steeped in history, Lewiston traces its beginnings to the Lewis and Clark Expedition.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Ability to provide a full scope of Hospital based primary care.
This perm job from HNI Healthcare was last open on Feb 14.