Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lewiston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation, bonus and comprehensive benefit package.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Resources, Training & Culture - HNI Healthcare is also home to our exclusive Hnicore program a comprehensive training and thought leadership program that provides support for physician services, provider relations, performance improvement and ongoing clinician education.
- Emergency Medicine group employed by HNI.
- Ability to perform procedures preferred but not required.
- St. Joseph Regional Medical Center is the largest full-service medical center between Boise, Idaho, and Spokane, Washington, providing advanced-level specialty healthcare.
- Our commitment to providing exceptional care for our community means having highly skilled and certified physicians on our healthcare team and a quality facility with the latest in medical technology.
- Hospitalist - Lewiston, ID (St.
- 8 Physician program, 3 Hospitalists and 1 Nocturnists per day.
- A city steeped in history, Lewiston traces its beginnings to the Lewis and Clark Expedition.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- The Lewis Clark Valley is often referred to as the "Banana Belt" of the Pacific Northwest due to the mild winter climate that allows for year-round activities.
- Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture's long, rewarding careers.
- 114 Bed, Level III Trauma Center.
- Through the Columbia/Snake waterway and three port districts, the community serves as an economic hub for the Inland Northwest and a window to the Pacific Rim.
- Resources, Training & Culture - HNI's exclusive Hnicore Program provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training.
- HNI empowers Physician's careers through VitalSignstm technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- We also have a wide range of cultural, ethnic and educational advantages, including ballet, symphony, theatre, concerts, and university seminars.
- Ability to provide a full scope of Hospital based primary care.
- Intensivist covers ICU during day.
- Hnicore establishes a culture of excellence in clinical, operational and financial performance.
- For the truly adventurous, a trip to Hells Canyon, the deepest canyon in North America, is a must.
- Joseph Regional Medical Center).
- Technology - HNI developed VitalSignsTM to give its providers the tools to make direct impact on clinical, operational and financial outcomes.
- 12 hour shifts with 7 days on & 7 days off schedule, 182 shifts per year.
- Supportive Hospital Administration team.
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- HNI Healthcare is recruiting Hospitalists to join their team at St. Joseph Regional Medical Center in Lewiston, Idaho.
- Why HNI Healthcare?
- Located at the confluence of the scenic Snake and Clearwater rivers approximately 465 river miles from the Pacific Ocean, Lewiston is the most inland seaport on the West Coast.
- Using physician-generated, real-time data and analytics, VitalSigns enables clinicians to manage workflow, capture charges, monitor performance, and collaborate and align with colleagues and hospital leadership.
This perm job from HNI Healthcare was last open on Feb 14.