Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Sunday · June 24, 2018
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Boise) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.
- Boise is located on the Boise river in southwestern Idaho.
- Luke's opportunities.
- Made up of eight hospitals around central and southern Idaho, we are proud to be the only locally owned and operated, physician-led, not-for-profit health system in the state.
- Medical education opportunities.
- Known as the "City of Trees," Boise is Idaho's capital city-both a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors.
- St. Luke's Health System seeks a BC/BE Hospitalist physician to join our team of dedicated and compassionate patient-centered providers.
- We are committed to providing high quality patient care and positively impacting the lives of those in our community.
- St. Luke's is Idaho's largest employer and most awarded health system, with a medical staff of over 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers.
- About Boise.
- St. Luke's enjoys an outstanding reputation as both a quality employer and a superior healthcare organization.
- The Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more than 30 miles, and the Boise foothills are home to miles of hiking and biking trails.
- Residents and medical students.
- The team enjoys a flexible 7 on/7 off schedule, a robust compensation model, comprehensive benefits, generous paid time off, CME allowance, and potential recruitment incentives, such as: loan forgiveness, training stipend, sign-on bonus, and relocation coverage.
- Hospital employed with great benefits, retirement, malpractice, vacation and CME allowance.
- Highly competitive guaranteed base salary with potential production and quality incentives.
- WHY ST.
- Generous recruitment incentives may include housing allowance, student loan repayment, residency stipend and relocation.
- In addition to direct, the group facilitates a teaching team of residents from our local and regional training programs.
- A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theatre, music, and college and semi-professional sports.
- The ideal candidate will provide primary coverage for adult med/surg patients admitted to St. Luke's Boise and/or the St. Luke's Meridian site, just 10 minutes from our downtown location.
- St. Luke's has been awarded as one of the Top 15 Health Systems in the country for the fourth consecutive year, designated by Truven Health Analytics.
- Downtown Boise's main attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis Park and Zoo Boise.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Boise, ID.
- Our hospitalist participate in quality projects and protocol development that emphasizes coordinated, multi-disciplinary care.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago