Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Post Falls) is a single-specialty group practice.
- The population is 30,123.
- And a bedroom community to Spokane, to the west.
- Post Falls is a city in Northern Idaho, between Coeur d'Alene and Spokane, Washington.
- Compensation and benefits.
- Brigham City community Hospital, Jordan Valley Hospital, Jordan Valley West Hospital, Lone Peak Hospital, Mountain view Hospital, Mountain West Medical Center, Northern Utah Rehab Hospital, Ogden Regional Hospital, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center, St Mark's Hospital, and Timpanogos Regional Hospital, and Northern Idaho Advanced Care Hospital in Post Falls, ID.
- Paid malpractice coverage.
- At Northern Idaho Advanced Care Hospital, we provide long-term acute care to patients who are recovering from serious illnesses or injuries and require additional critical care services for medically complex conditions such as trauma, infectious diseases, wound healing, cardiovascular disease, stroke, and amputation.
- We consider it a privilege to be able to offer this high-level care and are honored to be a vital part of the communities we serve.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Post Falls, ID.
- About the area.
- Competive Salary and sign on bonus/Relocation package.
- The local facilities include.
- About the Group.
- About the Hospital.
- 401K retirement plan.
- As well as Long Term Acute Care Hospitals in the Intermountain West.
- 100% paid medical, dental for physician and family.
- Professional expenses.
- Our efforts have earned us national recognition for our respiratory care services, meeting stringent guidelines that put us in the top 15 percent of hospitals nationwide.
- Utah Regional Hospitalists are a group of providers staffing Hospitalist programs at 15 facilities in the Greater Salt Lake City area.
- It is both a suburb of Coeur d'Alene, to the east.
- License renewal, DEA license, Annual membership fees.
- 50,000 life policy, and long term and short term disability coverage.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.