Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Post Falls) is a single-specialty group practice.
- 100% paid medical, dental for physician and family.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Post Falls, ID.
- Compensation and benefits.
- As well as Long Term Acute Care Hospitals in the Intermountain West.
- And a bedroom community to Spokane, to the west.
- Professional expenses.
- We consider it a privilege to be able to offer this high-level care and are honored to be a vital part of the communities we serve.
- Paid malpractice coverage.
- License renewal, DEA license, Annual membership fees.
- Utah Regional Hospitalists are a group of providers staffing Hospitalist programs at 15 facilities in the Greater Salt Lake City area.
- Competive Salary and sign on bonus/Relocation package.
- Brigham City community Hospital, Jordan Valley Hospital, Jordan Valley West Hospital, Lone Peak Hospital, Mountain view Hospital, Mountain West Medical Center, Northern Utah Rehab Hospital, Ogden Regional Hospital, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center, St Mark's Hospital, and Timpanogos Regional Hospital, and Northern Idaho Advanced Care Hospital in Post Falls, ID.
- Post Falls is a city in Northern Idaho, between Coeur d'Alene and Spokane, Washington.
- It is both a suburb of Coeur d'Alene, to the east.
- At Northern Idaho Advanced Care Hospital, we provide long-term acute care to patients who are recovering from serious illnesses or injuries and require additional critical care services for medically complex conditions such as trauma, infectious diseases, wound healing, cardiovascular disease, stroke, and amputation.
- About the area.
- About the Group.
- About the Hospital.
- The population is 30,123.
- 401K retirement plan.
- Our efforts have earned us national recognition for our respiratory care services, meeting stringent guidelines that put us in the top 15 percent of hospitals nationwide.
- 50,000 life policy, and long term and short term disability coverage.
- The local facilities include.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago