Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Post Falls) is a single-specialty group practice.
- About the Group.
- 50,000 life policy, and long term and short term disability coverage.
- Post Falls is a city in Northern Idaho, between Coeur d'Alene and Spokane, Washington.
- Our efforts have earned us national recognition for our respiratory care services, meeting stringent guidelines that put us in the top 15 percent of hospitals nationwide.
- And a bedroom community to Spokane, to the west.
- Paid malpractice coverage.
- 401K retirement plan.
- Competive Salary and sign on bonus/Relocation package.
- Professional expenses.
- About the Hospital.
- Compensation and benefits.
- Brigham City community Hospital, Jordan Valley Hospital, Jordan Valley West Hospital, Lone Peak Hospital, Mountain view Hospital, Mountain West Medical Center, Northern Utah Rehab Hospital, Ogden Regional Hospital, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center, St Mark's Hospital, and Timpanogos Regional Hospital, and Northern Idaho Advanced Care Hospital in Post Falls, ID.
- At Northern Idaho Advanced Care Hospital, we provide long-term acute care to patients who are recovering from serious illnesses or injuries and require additional critical care services for medically complex conditions such as trauma, infectious diseases, wound healing, cardiovascular disease, stroke, and amputation.
- As well as Long Term Acute Care Hospitals in the Intermountain West.
- The population is 30,123.
- Utah Regional Hospitalists are a group of providers staffing Hospitalist programs at 15 facilities in the Greater Salt Lake City area.
- About the area.
- 100% paid medical, dental for physician and family.
- It is both a suburb of Coeur d'Alene, to the east.
- We consider it a privilege to be able to offer this high-level care and are honored to be a vital part of the communities we serve.
- License renewal, DEA license, Annual membership fees.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Post Falls, ID.
- The local facilities include.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.