Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Boise) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Codes: Handled by EM.
- Procedures: Must be comfortable with vents, central lines, and intubations.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p or 7p-7a).
- License/Credentialing: 60-90 days, active ID license and DEA preferred If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Patient Encounters: 25 per day with an APC (including admits), 5 admits per night.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP candidates to provide locum coverage at a facility located near Boise, ID.
- Hospital Beds: rong>.
- Sub-specialties: Most backup available.
- Locum Rate: $185/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- ICU: Open (consulting Intensivist M-F, E-ICU available during night).
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Dec 14.