Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Boise) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- License/Credentialing: 60-90 days, active ID license and DEA preferred If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP candidates to provide locum coverage at a facility located near Boise, ID.
- Locum Rate: $185/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Codes: Handled by EM.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p or 7p-7a).
- Hospital Beds: rong>.
- Procedures: Must be comfortable with vents, central lines, and intubations.
- Patient Encounters: 25 per day with an APC (including admits), 5 admits/night.
- Sub-specialties: Most backup available.
- ICU: Open (consulting Intensivist M-F, E-ICU available during night).
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 3.