Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Monday · August 20, 2018
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Boise) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Growing Hospitalist Team near Boise, Idaho.
- Full sub-specialty support - no procedures or codes.
- Relocation allowance and commencement bonus available.
- With an active arts community, thriving dining scene, and lively downtown, Boise is alive with entertainment options.
- Become part of a physician led team at a newly built, 150 bed modern facility, just 30 minutes from Boise for an easy commute.
- Career development through "Path to Partnership" and "Path to Leadership".
- Come live and work in an energetic and vibrant city framed by mountains.
- Locals love their time outside - with a mild, four season climate and easy access to mountains, rivers, lakes and more, Boise is a haven for these looking to explore beyond the city.
- Boise is waiting for you.
- Above market compensation includes annual quality bonuses, RVU bonuses.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.