Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Boise) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Boise is waiting for you.
- Full sub-specialty support - no procedures or codes.
- Relocation allowance and commencement bonus available.
- Come live and work in an energetic and vibrant city framed by mountains.
- Career development through "Path to Partnership" and "Path to Leadership".
- Growing Hospitalist Team near Boise, Idaho.
- With an active arts community, thriving dining scene, and lively downtown, Boise is alive with entertainment options.
- Locals love their time outside - with a mild, four season climate and easy access to mountains, rivers, lakes and more, Boise is a haven for these looking to explore beyond the city.
- Become part of a physician led team at a newly built, 150 bed modern facility, just 30 minutes from Boise for an easy commute.
- Above market compensation includes annual quality bonuses, RVU bonuses.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 4.