Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Thursday · February 20, 2020
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Boise) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Growing Hospitalist Team near Boise, Idaho.
- Locals love their time outside - with a mild, four season climate and easy access to mountains, rivers, lakes and more, Boise is a haven for these looking to explore beyond the city.
- Come live and work in an energetic and vibrant city framed by mountains.
- Full sub-specialty support - no procedures or codes.
- Boise is waiting for you.
- Relocation allowance and commencement bonus available.
- Career development through "Path to Partnership" and "Path to Leadership".
- With an active arts community, thriving dining scene, and lively downtown, Boise is alive with entertainment options.
- Become part of a physician led team at a newly built, 150 bed modern facility, just 30 minutes from Boise for an easy commute.
- Above market compensation includes annual quality bonuses, RVU bonuses.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 4.