Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Boise) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Become part of a physician led team at a newly built, 150 bed modern facility, just 30 minutes from Boise for an easy commute.
- Career development through "Path to Partnership" and "Path to Leadership".
- Boise is waiting for you.
- Growing Hospitalist Team near Boise, Idaho.
- Locals love their time outside - with a mild, four season climate and easy access to mountains, rivers, lakes and more, Boise is a haven for these looking to explore beyond the city.
- Above market compensation includes annual quality bonuses, RVU bonuses.
- Relocation allowance and commencement bonus available.
- Full sub-specialty support - no procedures or codes.
- Come live and work in an energetic and vibrant city framed by mountains.
- With an active arts community, thriving dining scene, and lively downtown, Boise is alive with entertainment options.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 4.