Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Idaho) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures required.
- They will also consider a Family Practice physician with hospitalist experience.
- Will license right candidate.
- Licensing assistance.
- ICU rounding required.
- 15-18 patients per day.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
- There is no. Located in a very beautiful area, this opportunity is perfect for the summer months!
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- The ideal candidate is board certified in Internal Medicine, and is available for full-time ongoing coverage.
- Open shifts starting in through August.
- To get started, contact a CompHealth representative and apply today!
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- This facility in northern Idaho needs a locum tenens Hospitalist beginning in April while they are searching for a permanent provider.
- The shift is 7 am-7 pm.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 16.