Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Idaho) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Will license right candidate.
- To get started, contact a CompHealth representative and apply today!
- ICU rounding required.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
- They will also consider a Family Practice physician with hospitalist experience.
- Open shifts starting in through August.
- The shift is 7 am-7 pm.
- The ideal candidate is board certified in Internal Medicine, and is available for full-time ongoing coverage.
- Licensing assistance.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- No procedures required.
- 15-18 patients per day.
- There is no. Located in a very beautiful area, this opportunity is perfect for the summer months!
- This facility in northern Idaho needs a locum tenens Hospitalist beginning in April while they are searching for a permanent provider.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 16.