Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Idaho) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am.
- ID license required.
- Idaho facility seeks a locums hospitalist for specific shifts throughout 2016.
- Additionally, the census is 12-18 patients per day and 1-6 admits per night.
- Boarded/Eligible in IM/FP.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The ideal candidate is Boarded/Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice with experience and has an unrestricted ID license in hand.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Licensing fees and processing.
- Ongoing 2016 shifts.
- This opportunity has day, and night shifts available with no. ICU rounding is required.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- ICU rounding required.
- Contact a CompHealth consultant to get started!
- 12-18 patients per day 1-6 admits per night.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 9.