Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Idaho) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- 12-18 patients per day 1-6 admits per night.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Idaho facility seeks a locums hospitalist for specific shifts throughout 2016.
- Contact a CompHealth consultant to get started!
- Ongoing 2016 shifts.
- Boarded/Eligible in IM/FP.
- The ideal candidate is Boarded/Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice with experience and has an unrestricted ID license in hand.
- ID license required.
- Additionally, the census is 12-18 patients per day and 1-6 admits per night.
- ICU rounding required.
- Licensing fees and processing.
- This opportunity has day, and night shifts available with no. ICU rounding is required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 9.