Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Thursday · April 22, 2021
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Idaho) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locum: Out-patient only, consultative with ICU/ED during business hours.
- Mix of out and in patient work.
- We are looking for a candidate who wants to be a part of a growing culture of patient focused providers that enjoy each other, their patients and their community.
- Ideal candidate wants to be collegial and consultative with ICU and Hospitalist Team.
- I have an immediate need for a Pulm/ CC physician.
- Perm/Locum to Perm: This is a full-time position, hospital employed, very competitive salary, signing bonus, relocation, CME.
- English must be an 8 or better.
- Must be excellent communicator, skilled clinician, timely with documentation.
- 15+ patients per day.
- Only minimal dings on background.
- Ebus a bonus as we have the equipment.
- First preference would be perm, next locum to perm, and finally locum.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jun 12.