Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Friday · January 22, 2021
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Idaho) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Only minimal dings on background.
- Perm/Locum to Perm: This is a full-time position, hospital employed, very competitive salary, signing bonus, relocation, CME.
- Ebus a bonus as we have the equipment.
- We are looking for a candidate who wants to be a part of a growing culture of patient focused providers that enjoy each other, their patients and their community.
- First preference would be perm, next locum to perm, and finally locum.
- Locum: Out-patient only, consultative with ICU/ED during business hours.
- 15+ patients per day.
- I have an immediate need for a Pulm/ CC physician.
- English must be an 8 or better.
- Ideal candidate wants to be collegial and consultative with ICU and Hospitalist Team.
- Mix of out and in patient work.
- Must be excellent communicator, skilled clinician, timely with documentation.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jun 12.