Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Thursday · February 20, 2020
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lewiston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Three Hospitalists on per day, one at night.
- Established Hospitalist Service seeks additional team member!
- Lewiston is a beautiful area with a population over 55,000.
- White water river rafting, snow skiing and world class golf are all just minutes away.
- Open ICU, some procedures required.
- The area is an outdoor paradise!
- Schedule is flexible-12 hours per shift.
- Regional Referral Center for nine counties.
- Hospitalist Opening - Lewiston, Idaho - Residency Stipend Offered.
- Outstanding compensation, starting at $280,000 plus additional bonus for night shift and additional shifts worked.
- Manageable patient census of 15-17 patients per day.
- 36-month student loan stipend offered + signing bonus.
- The temperate climate allows for 320 days of golf per year with almost no snow accumulation at the lower elevations.
- Excellent compensation package including great benefits.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 4.