Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (NW Idaho - near Spokane) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The region boasts easy access to 4 major ski resorts, dozens of championship golf courses and a variety of lakes.
- Visa sponsorships available.
- Join Incredible Hospitalist Team in Northwest Idaho.
- The area's network of public and private schools, community colleges, and universities, provide a multitude of options for lifelong learning.
- Spokane, Washington, 30 minutes west of Coeur d'Alene, offers a more metropolitan atmosphere as well as an international airport, 3 universities, and additional cultural, recreational and educational opportunities.
- Outdoor enthusiasts will delight in a variety of activities including water sports, fishing, hunting, cycling, climbing and skiing.
- Work with a solid team at a 245-bed state-of-the-art facility.
- Coeur d'Alene is the largest city in the Idaho Panhandle and offers a vast array of recreational, cultural and educational opportunities.
- Coeur d'Alene is a picturesque community nestled in the foothills of the Selkirk Mountain range on the shores of beautiful Lake Coeur d'Alene.
- Good back-up from an Intensivist program - no procedures, codes or vent management required.
- Base salary $247,000 plus Bonus plan and great benefits.
- Seven on/ seven off schedule with mid level provider coverage and a very manageable patient census.
- An excellent opportunity exists in Northwest Idaho, near Spokane, Washington, with great compensation plus signing bonus.
- Beautiful community close to international airport for those who enjoy travel.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.