Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Idaho) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Contact a CompHealth consultant to get started!
- This opportunity has day, night, and swing shifts available with no. ICU rounding is required.
- 12-18 patients per day 1-6 admits per night.
- Paid travel and lodging.
- Additionally, the census is 12-18 patients per day and 1-6 admits per night.
- Facility will work around provider's schedule.
- Idaho facility seeks a locums hospitalist for 7-14 shifts per month -- open and ongoing.
- Boarded/Eligible in IM/FP.
- 7-14 shifts/month -- open and ongoing.
- The ideal candidate is Boarded/Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice with experience and has an unrestricted ID license in hand.
- ICU rounding required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 16.