Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Idaho) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility will work around provider's schedule.
- ICU rounding required.
- Idaho facility seeks a locums hospitalist for 7-14 shifts per month starting July with ongoing potential.
- This opportunity has day, night, and swing shifts available with no. ICU rounding is required.
- Additionally, the census is 12-18 patients per day and 1-6 admits per night.
- The ideal candidate is Boarded/Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice with experience and has an unrestricted ID license in hand.
- 12-18 patients per day 1-6 admits per night.
- Contact a CompHealth consultant to get started!
- 7-14 shifts/month -- July and ongoing.
- Boarded/Eligible in IM/FP.
- Paid travel and lodging.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 13.