Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Monday · March 30, 2020
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Idaho) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Popular tourist / resort community.
- Contact Gary Nishizaki at. or.
- Located near Spokane Washington.
- Premier Hospitalist organization.
- Shift model is 15 shifts per month.
- Excellent salary to make over $225K.
- Extra shifts available to make up to $250K.
- Full benefits package.
- Can pick up more shifts for additional income if desired.
- Shift model working 15 shifts per month on a block schedule.
- No procedures, no codes, no ICU.
- Established acute program with reasonable patient census.
- Independent Hospitalist Organization seeks Hospitalists for their established program in this beautiful Idaho community.
- Outdoor recreation is plenty from skiing, hiking, fishing and more.
- Will make well over $200K earnings with their salary + bonus model.
- Malpractice w/no tail needed.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 23.