Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Idaho) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ideal candidate is board certified in Internal Medicine, has an active ID license and is available for full-time ongoing coverage.
- Paid travel and lodging expenses.
- Mostly day shifts, though 2-3 nights per month are required.
- No procedures required.
- Open shifts starting in May, ongoing.
- The shift is 7 am-7 pm with some nights required each month.
- ICU rounding required.
- They will also consider a Family Practice physician with hospitalist experience.
- This facility in northern Idaho needs a locum tenens Hospitalist beginning in May while they are searching for a permanent provider.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
- There is no. Located in a very beautiful area, this opportunity is perfect for the summer months!
- To get started, contact a CompHealth representative and apply today!
- 24-hour access to your CompHealth consultant.
- Average of 14 patients per month.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 31.