Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Thursday · February 20, 2020
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Idaho) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ideal candidate is board certified in Internal Medicine, has an active ID license and is available for full-time ongoing coverage.
- The shift is 7 am-7 pm with some nights required each month.
- This facility in northern Idaho needs a locum tenens Hospitalist beginning in May while they are searching for a permanent provider.
- 24-hour access to your CompHealth consultant.
- ICU rounding required.
- To get started, contact a CompHealth representative and apply today!
- Paid travel and lodging expenses.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
- There is no. Located in a very beautiful area, this opportunity is perfect for the summer months!
- They will also consider a Family Practice physician with hospitalist experience.
- Mostly day shifts, though 2-3 nights per month are required.
- No procedures required.
- Average of 14 patients per month.
- Open shifts starting in May, ongoing.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 31.