Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Wednesday · September 23, 2020
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Idaho) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average of 14 patients per day.
- The ideal candidate is board certified in Internal Medicine, has an active ID license and is available for the specific shifts needed.
- No procedures required.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- There is no. The shifts are 7 am-5 pm, 7 am-7 pm and 7 pm-7 am.
- Must have an active ID license.
- Paid travel and lodging expenses.
- This facility in Idaho has shifts open in January for a locum tenens Hospitalist.
- ICU rounding required.
- Located in beautiful northern Idaho, this opportunity offers nearby big city amenities as well as breathtaking scenery.
- 10-12 hour shifts.
- They will also consider a board certified Family Medicine physician with solid hospitalist experience.
- Must be available for 20 shifts (in blocks) in November.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 14.