Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Idaho) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU rounding required.
- They will also consider a board certified Family Medicine physician with solid hospitalist experience.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- The ideal candidate is board certified in Internal Medicine, has an active ID license and is available for the specific shifts needed.
- Must have an active ID license.
- There is no. The shifts are 7 am-5 pm, 7 am-7 pm and 7 pm-7 am.
- This facility in Idaho has shifts open in January for a locum tenens Hospitalist.
- Must be available for 20 shifts (in blocks) in November.
- Paid travel and lodging expenses.
- 10-12 hour shifts.
- Located in beautiful northern Idaho, this opportunity offers nearby big city amenities as well as breathtaking scenery.
- Average of 14 patients per day.
- No procedures required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 12.