Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Wednesday · September 23, 2020
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Idaho) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures required.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- Must have an active ID license.
- Average of 14 patients per day.
- 10-12 hour shifts.
- ICU rounding required.
- The ideal candidate is board certified in Internal Medicine, has an active ID license and is available for the specific shifts needed.
- Located in beautiful northern Idaho, this opportunity offers nearby big city amenities as well as breathtaking scenery.
- There is no. The shifts are 7 am-5 pm, 7 am-7 pm and 7 pm-7 am.
- Paid travel and lodging expenses.
- Must be available for 20 shifts (in blocks) in November.
- They will also consider a board certified Family Medicine physician with solid hospitalist experience.
- This facility in Idaho has shifts open in January for a locum tenens Hospitalist.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 12.