Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Monday · March 30, 2020
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Idaho) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ideal candidate is board certified in Internal Medicine, has an active ID license and is available for the specific shifts needed.
- They will also consider a board certified Family Medicine physician with solid hospitalist experience.
- Must have an active ID license.
- 10-12 hour shifts.
- No procedures required.
- Must be available for 20 shifts (in blocks) in November.
- Average of 14 patients per day.
- Located in beautiful northern Idaho, this opportunity offers nearby big city amenities as well as breathtaking scenery.
- There is no. The shifts are 7 am-5 pm, 7 am-7 pm and 7 pm-7 am.
- ICU rounding required.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- This facility in Idaho has shifts open in January for a locum tenens Hospitalist.
- Paid travel and lodging expenses.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 12.