Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Tuesday · March 2, 2021
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Idaho) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There is no. The shifts are 7 am-5 pm, 7 am-7 pm and 7 pm-7 am.
- They will also consider a board certified Family Medicine physician with solid hospitalist experience.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- Average of 14 patients per day.
- This facility in Idaho has shifts open in January for a locum tenens Hospitalist.
- Located in beautiful northern Idaho, this opportunity offers nearby big city amenities as well as breathtaking scenery.
- 10-12 hour shifts.
- No procedures required.
- The ideal candidate is board certified in Internal Medicine, has an active ID license and is available for the specific shifts needed.
- ICU rounding required.
- Must be available for 20 shifts (in blocks) in November.
- Paid travel and lodging expenses.
- Must have an active ID license.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 12.