Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Thursday · February 20, 2020
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Idaho) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- No procedures required.
- Must have an active ID license.
- Paid travel and lodging expenses.
- They will also consider a board certified Family Medicine physician with solid hospitalist experience.
- Located in beautiful northern Idaho, this opportunity offers nearby big city amenities as well as breathtaking scenery.
- ICU rounding required.
- 10-12 hour shifts.
- There is no. The shifts are 7 am-5 pm, 7 am-7 pm and 7 pm-7 am.
- Must be available for 20 shifts (in blocks) in November.
- The ideal candidate is board certified in Internal Medicine, has an active ID license and is available for the specific shifts needed.
- Average of 14 patients per day.
- This facility in Idaho has shifts open in January for a locum tenens Hospitalist.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 12.