Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in ID
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Caldwell) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Just a short drive away from excellent shopping, dining and many entertainment opportunities in Boise, ID.
- Many great outdoor activities: golf, tennis, parks & recreation areas, fishing, boating, hiking, hunting, camping, rafting and kayaking.
- Benefit from ongoing training intended to promote professional growth through our all-expenses-paid CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Caldwell achieved 100 Best Community Winner for Young People presented by ING.
- Our Physician Relations team will work with you through every step to find the perfect fit for you and your family.
- Unite with a team that delivers the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value, today and every day, one patient at a time.
- Enjoy a strong financial package with paid relocation and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- The valley is surrounded by the Owyhee Weiser and Boise mountain ranges and is a pleasant community with many amenities close to home such as schools, churches, parks, and a downtown that make Caldwell an ideal place.
- Board Certified in Pediatrics required*.
- Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation with opportunities in more than ates across the United States Whether our unique Travel Team opportunity or one of our other locations is of interest.
- Work a flexible schedule of 7 on/7 off with manageable encounters and robust onsite administrative support.
- Apogee Physicians is looking for an IM/Peds physician to join our team at West Valley Medical Center in Caldwell, ID, just 25 minutes from Boise, ID.
This perm job from Apogee Physicians was last open on Aug 5.