Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in ID
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Caldwell) is a single-specialty group practice.
- The valley is surrounded by the Owyhee Weiser and Boise mountain ranges and is a pleasant community with many amenities close to home such as schools, churches, parks, and a downtown that make Caldwell an ideal place.
- Just a short drive away from excellent shopping, dining and many entertainment opportunities in Boise, ID.
- Our Physician Relations team will work with you through every step to find the perfect fit for you and your family.
- Enjoy a strong financial package with paid relocation and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- Work a flexible schedule of 7 on/7 off with manageable encounters and robust onsite administrative support.
- Unite with a team that delivers the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value, today and every day, one patient at a time.
- Caldwell achieved 100 Best Community Winner for Young People presented by ING.
- Benefit from ongoing training intended to promote professional growth through our all-expenses-paid CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Many great outdoor activities: golf, tennis, parks & recreation areas, fishing, boating, hiking, hunting, camping, rafting and kayaking.
- Apogee Physicians is looking for an IM/Peds physician to join our team at West Valley Medical Center in Caldwell, ID, just 25 minutes from Boise, ID.
- Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation with opportunities in more than ates across the United States Whether our unique Travel Team opportunity or one of our other locations is of interest.
- Board Certified in Pediatrics required*.
This perm job from Apogee Physicians was last open on Aug 5.