Locum Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in ID
Monday · June 5, 2023
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- Average of 16 patients per day, including 4-5 admits.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- 12 hour shifts, 6 am-6 pm or 6 pm-6 am.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
- Acls is required.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 15.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in Idaho
Avid climbers might enjoy Idaho because of the City of Rocks. The City of Rocks is a geologically unique national reserve and features over 500 climbing routes to quench that climbing itch. So go scale some rocks.