Locum Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in ID
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
- Acls is required.
- 12 hour shifts, 6 am-6 pm or 6 pm-6 am.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Average of 16 patients per day, including 4-5 admits.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 15.