Locum Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in ID
Wednesday · September 23, 2020
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
- 12 hour shifts, 6 am-6 pm or 6 pm-6 am.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- Acls is required.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
- Average of 16 patients per day, including 4-5 admits.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 15.