Locum Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in ID
Sunday · June 24, 2018
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- 12 hour shifts, 6 am-6 pm or 6 pm-6 am.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Average of 16 patients per day, including 4-5 admits.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- Acls is required.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 15.