Locum Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in ID
Tuesday · June 28, 2022
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Average of 16 patients per day, including 4-5 admits.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Acls is required.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- 12 hour shifts, 6 am-6 pm or 6 pm-6 am.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 15.