Locum Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in ID
Friday · September 30, 2022
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Acls is required.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Average of 16 patients per day, including 4-5 admits.
- 12 hour shifts, 6 am-6 pm or 6 pm-6 am.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 15.