Locum Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in ID
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Average of 16 patients per day, including 4-5 admits.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Acls is required.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- 12 hour shifts, 6 am-6 pm or 6 pm-6 am.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 15.