Locum Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in ID
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Acls is required.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- 12 hour shifts, 6 am-6 pm or 6 pm-6 am.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Average of 16 patients per day, including 4-5 admits.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 15.