Locum Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in ID
Wednesday · November 13, 2019
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
- Average of 16 patients per day, including 4-5 admits.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- Acls is required.
- 12 hour shifts, 6 am-6 pm or 6 pm-6 am.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 15.