Locum Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in ID
Monday · March 30, 2020
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- 12 hour shifts, 6 am-6 pm or 6 pm-6 am.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- Acls is required.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Average of 16 patients per day, including 4-5 admits.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 15.